Monday, June 6, 2011

Wiki Lab - CEP 811- Due June 5th

I teach at Brandon High School in Ortonville, Michigan. I was surprised to see that it actually had a Wiki Page. When I found it, I was not surprised to see that it had very little information on it. It lacked so little information that I actually had a hard time deciding what to edit. At first I wanted to put a link to my cross country page but I thought I would start simple with this lab. (I still have some editing to do to our cross country page). I decided to edit the motto at our school which is “Leading the Way in Educational Excellence and Equality for All”.

Here is a screen-shot of my edit:


I have little exposure to wikis but they seem like I would be something that I can implement in my classes. I started a Brandon Cross Country (XC) wiki page and I am extremely excited to explore what this forum has to offer and use it as an organized tool of collaboration.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassandra,
    Good job on the wikipedia edit. Please post the link to your wiki on your blog, or invite me to your wiki so I and see it.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete