Friday, June 3, 2011

Creative Commons Lab Due June 4th (810)

I chose this image of the water cycle because I just recently put this into a PowerPoint lecture of mine for the ecology unit. I am an extremely visual person. I like to explain the content and then provide numerous images that support the topic. I think by doing this I am increasing optimal learning experiences. While we are reading about different learning styles, I believe that by incorporating imagery I am providing a different media that allows more students to start to put together the concepts that are needed to fully understand the “big picture” of , for example, the water cycle. In science, there are a lot of technical terms and processes that the students are responsible for knowing. I feel that images and diagrams are a crucial tool that simplifies the terms and allows students to see how they are interrelated.

This lab was extremely informative for me. Unfortunately I have not been using the correct copyright procedure but that has now changed!




Released under an Attribution License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

The image I shared on Flickr is of the Grand Canyon during a road trip to Vegas. I have had zero training in photography but I absolutely love to take pictures.








Image by Cassandra Weddel

Released under an Attribution License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

1 comment:

  1. The Grand Canyon is indeed awesome! I have tons of photos I took too, and yours looks great. Thanks for the thoughtful reflections.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete